[WIQPmail] County line Operation.

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 7 13:59:00 CDT 2013

I agree Joe....this is a QSO party, not a "let's see if we can bend the
rules enough so that I get 2 contacts for the price of one" party.

I would even go so far to say that, in your second example, the mobile
station must solicit a QSO (QRZ) before giving KA9FOX his second
county.....but that's splitting hairs.  It would be hard to enforce that
anyway and there's nothing I hate more in contesting is creating rules
that can't be enforced.

--

73,

Gary K9GS