[WIQPmail] N9NE SOLP

Todd Fonstad tfonstad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:07:22 CDT 2013

*   40:  188    137*
*   20:   91     51*
*   15:    2*
*   10:*
*    6:*
*    2:*
*  UHF:*
*--------------------*
*Total:  382    243  Mults = 105  Total Score = 160,177.5*
*
*
*Club:*
*
*
*Comments:*
*
*
*Wanted to go mobile as usual, but having had rotator cuff surgery eight
weeks*
*ago meant that my right arm would be in a sling, so I stayed home. As it
turned*
*out, driving was a bit challenging for some of the mobiles, as rain over
icy*
*roads followed by snow forced re-routing and at least one early
'retirement'.*
*All operating was done with left (non-dominant) hand, so apologies for
slower*
*come-backs at times. Bands (20-80) were in good shape IMHO. Lots of*
*participation in and out of state. Always great to greet friends in this
party.*
*Was very heartened by the numerous 'new calls' (e.g., KC9xxx) running FB
CW!*
*Missed some nearby counties, but picked up 5 Canadian Provinces - most
ever for*
*me in this contest. My thanks to WARAC and Tom, K9BTQ in particular, for
taking*
*on this event. Special thanks go to Lynn, K9KR, who did most of the
promotion*
*and scoring for the WIQP for years!*
*
*
*Hope to be mobile next year once again.*
*
*
*Setup here: K3 to 40-10M beam @ 70', and a 176' doublet at 67'.*
*