[WIQPmail] More Mobile Activity

Rolf Krogstad rolf.krogstad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 11:23:26 CDT 2013

Jim,
I am not sure what you mean by "Mobile need to compete with fixed station
awards as well".   Could you clarify?

We have been a mobile entry in WiQP for the past four years.  It is great
fun and I highly recommend that people try it.  Being mobile provides a
whole new view on working a state QSO party.

tnx es 73
Rolf  NR0T/m9