[WIQPmail] More Mobile Activity

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Mon Mar 25 12:14:36 CDT 2013

my 2 cents.....

not sure if awards are different this year or not.  in past highest overall single op score (fixed or mobile) got the plaque.  i won it once in 2009 mobile.
in my opinion a fixed low power station has a hard time competing  against a multi county mobile station and that may be keep some fixed guys from entering the contest.
perhaps a plaque for highest single op mobile and highest single op fixed?

starts getting expensive , but maybe multi ops (fixed and mobile) should get something too?  maybe get plaque sponsors as Minnesota does?

one other change i'd make is defining a mobile as "capable of operation while mobile"

fwiw

scott  ne9u

Sent from my Cray-1