[WIQPmail] 2014 WIQP Rules

Scott Neader KA9FOX ka9fox at qth.com
Thu Jan 9 19:31:57 CST 2014

Hi Tom.  This is excellent!  Can I forward this to the Society of Midwest
Contesters and also the Badger Contester groups?  And if those folks have
comments, should they email them to wiqp-mail at warac.org?  Or should I
encourage them, instead, to join this mailing list, then post to it?

- Scott KA9FOX