[WIQPmail] New for 2014-WIQP Plaque Awards

Chuck Dellis cjd at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 21 07:04:18 CST 2014

Greetings!

The Wisconsin QSO Party committee is making changes to the plaque awards for
2014.  We have listened to your input and have added three plaques to the
award structure.  Starting this year, the following winners will have plaque
awards:

Wisconsin Entries

.         Highest Single Operator Fixed (SOF) score--(Fixed & Mobile now two
separate awards)

.         Highest Single Operator Mobile (SOM) score--(Fixed & Mobile now
two separate awards)

.         Highest Aggregate Club score

.         Highest Single Operator QRP score (New)

.         Highest Single Operator VHF score (New)

The VHF award scoring:  Highest score, 50 Mhz & above, all modes, fixed or
mobile.  Scored as sub-contest by the same rules.  Only mults above 50 Mhz
will count.

Non-Wisconsin Entries

.         Highest Single Operator Score

Along with offering additional plaque awards, we are now soliciting
sponsorship at a cost of $40.  The West Allis Radio Amateur Club will be
sponsoring the Highest Aggregate Club award and the remainder are available
for sponsorship.  If you or your club is interested in sponsoring an award,
please contact Chuck Dellis, W9WLX, at w9wlx at wi.rr.com.  Act early so you
won't be disappointed!

73, Chuck

W9WLX