[WIQPmail] W1AW/9

Mark kb9s at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 06:51:12 CDT 2014

Down to just 2 weeks until W1AW comes back to Wisconsin. There still remain plenty of openings for people to sign up and use the call. Those who have operated as W1AW/x have reported great pile-ups and lots of fun.
http://www.eham.net/articles/32064
http://www.eham.net/articles/32054 Full details about the ARRL Centennial QSO Party are available at http://www.arrl.org/centennial-qso-party
We have a good start in filling things up. There are currently over 30 operators from all over the state signed up. One area we need help is the low bands. This includes all bands from 160-10 meters including the WARC bands. Something I would like to see is to fill all the operating spots during the weekdays. There are plenty of openings yet. We also need more operators for PSK31 and other digital modes.

The W1AW/9 operating scheduling is available online at http://www.ecarc.org/w1aw-schedule I you would like to operate W1AW/9 during the week of July 2-8 please send me an email atkb9s at hotmail.com to have an account setup.
73,MarkKB9S