[WIQPmail] N3FJP v 3.0 scoring

Wisconsin QSO Party wiqp at warac.org
Mon Mar 10 21:38:51 CDT 2014

Yes, you're right, Mike. I discovered that when I began processing the logs. We should have caught it when we checked the new version.

But not to worry - we rescore all the logs anyway. Nobody needs to do anything different because of this. If anyone wants to recalculate their score, use the Entry Form on the WIQP website. (Don't send it in, though).

 - Tom, K9BTQ
   WIQP Team