[WIQPmail] WB9MSM 2014 WI QSO Party Results

jsmith207 at att.net jsmith207 at att.net
Tue Mar 18 23:13:45 CDT 2014

Hi Denny,

Thank you for participating in the WIQP.  I hope you had fun.

When reviewing your log, I noticed that the log was not a cabrillo log file,
but an ADI file from the N3FJP WIS QSO Party logging program.

The N3FJP logging program can create the cabrillo file that we need.  Here
is a link to the N3FJP help file on our website:   http://www.warac
org/wqp/n3fjp-tips.htm.  The help file tells how to create the cabrillo file
  See the paragraph 'Preparing your log'.

Once you have created the cabrillo file, please reply to this email with the
.log file as an attachment.  Once I receive your reply, I can use this
updated file to process your entry.

Thanks, and 73..

Howard, WA9AXQ
WIQP Team