[WIQPmail] N3FJP v3.x Summary File

Tom Macon tmacon at wi.rr.com
Wed Mar 19 16:59:11 CDT 2014

In the interest of simplicity, we asked Scott to remove the summary sheet
and dupe sheet options from his WIQP logger last year.  We no longer need
them.

We will ask Scott to fix the power mult issue for next year - as stated
previously, this was an omission in his new program that we failed to catch.

There is a summary sheet (http://www.warac.org/wqp/wiqp_entryform.pdf) on
the WIQP website for those who submit paper logs. If you want to make a
summary for your own use, perhaps you can use it.

 - Tom, K9BTQ