[WIQPmail] N3FJP v3.x Summary File

Wisconsin QSO Party wiqp at warac.org
Sat Mar 22 12:36:34 CDT 2014

The big guys have far more sophisticated robots than we do.  Ours is simply a gatekeeper that identifies the obviously defective submissions.  The real checking (dupe checking, scoring, etc.) requires human oversight and is done after the log is entered into the database.  This is done later as time permits.

It would be far from trivial to make a robot that would deal with all the minor defects and variations without human guidance.  Volunteers?

 - Tom, K9BTQ