[WIQPmail] Mobiles--Your Role Is Key!

John jbaumgarte at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 08:15:18 CST 2015

Hi Chuck, et al
I have often mobiled thru a solid block of 18 far NW counties. Sadly, I cannot make it this year due to unfortunate conflicts. This opens up some counties for other mobiles. On a truly sad and tragic note, my good friend and long time WIQP mobiler, John Anderson, AF9T, passed away last week at a way too young age. John was a member of my M/2 contest team, as well, and will be sorely missed.

Good luck, all.

John, N0IJ

Sent from my iPhone