[WIQPmail] WIQP Uploads Not Specifying A US State?

Chuck Milam, N9KY N9KY at arrl.net
Sun Mar 22 21:40:38 CDT 2015

Greeting, all!

Glad to see the LoTW QSLs rolling in after the 2015 WIQP. I am a bit
surprised to see a number of confirmations showing up that do not specify a
location other than the DXCC entity of "USA." I figured I'd at least get
the state and possibly a county.

Please consider double-checking your station locations in TQSL and
resubmitting those QSOs that may have inadverdently been uploaded with
missing station location information.

More information on how to manage LoTW station locations in TQSL here:

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/stnloc/

73,

Chuck Milam, N9KY
N9KY at arrl.net