[WIQPmail] no state in LOTW??

Chuck Milam, N9KY N9KY at arrl.net
Fri Apr 1 07:49:18 CDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:31 PM, Doug Garman <k7evi at yahoo.com> wrote:

Those which have an entry under QSL are confirmed.Those with no entry there
> are not matches.

Correct, I was looking at a different report and forgot this view also
shows unmatched QSOs.  There are no QSL matches on those with no link, so
that was my mistake.  However...

> If you click on that hyperlink, you should see what HE lists that match
> you entry. The QSL column is the confirmed country for DXCC. See if the
> state is listed - might even show a county.

Here's the difference between the QSL matches (note the blue QSL link) with
no county and the latest one he uploaded after making station location
corrections:

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 1]

He's made the necessary corrections now, so we should be good going on from
here.  Thanks to all who reached out N9UA and helped get things
straightened out!

73,

Chuck Milam, N9KY
N9KY at arrl.net