[WIQPmail] Spotting

Peter E. Beedlow nn9k.peter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:40:37 CST 2016

take a look at http://ch.w6rk.com/ --county hunter's spotting page.

Peter, NN9K

"the truth is out there"
On 2/1/2016 6:38:25 PM, Joe <nss at mwt.net> wrote:
Maybe ask KA9FOX if the WIQP could use the chat room he made for Sweepstakes?

Joe WB9SBD

Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com [http://www.idle-tyme.com]

On 2/1/2016 6:20 PM, Larry Peterson wrote:

Is there a good, acceptable way to spot ourselves as we operate MMM in many counties in WI?  We'd like to spot/announce the county we are in, especially for our 2m FM operation on 146.55 MHz.

I looked at DX Clusters, but that does not seem at all appropriate.

Also, we will send out APRS as KD9CSI-6 for those watching in that fashion.

Thanks.

Larry WB9KMW