[WIQPmail] What Happened?

KnK Secora knksecora at wi.rr.com
Wed Feb 3 14:38:18 CST 2016

I read the mail with great interest and see all the various ways of
giving your location/ frequency etc., via spotting networks, phone GPS.
APRS etc., etc. Why don't you just call someone on the phone in each
county and call it a day? What happened to going mobile and work the
stations in various counties states  that you can _hear_ and call CQ
and answer those that find you??? That is the way it was for years. One
had to use their own _operating skills_ to get an honest score. How
about one half the scores when using any "assisted" contacts.....My
opinion... Ken N9KS...