[WIQPmail] WO9b Planned Rover Operation

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Mon Feb 29 19:29:14 CST 2016

I am awash in technical glitches for my planned rover operation.  First
time out so I've resigned myself to the role of "Mack and Meyer for Hire"
this year.  Once I get one under my belt, then watch out... hahaha.

Here's my planned route:   Clark, Jackson, Wood, Monroe, Juneau

I will be operating CW only on 20 and 40 at each stop.  Seeing how things
go, I may try 80 for a couple of calls, but later in the day I'll drop 20
in favor of 80.  For my personal sanity, the goal is the above 5 counties,
but if all goes well, I could add Adams to the list.  I don't win many
lotteries, so I will be thrilled to make it to the 5 counties.

I received some sage advice from a couple of the experts on my last post.
Much thanks, it is very helpful.  Despite my dour expectations, this has
been a lot of fun planning the outing.  I can see how once you get started,
it can snowball year after year.  I have really enjoyed planning the actual
route.  That has been a ton of fun.

So where is everybody else going??

MJ  WO9B