[WIQPmail] WiQP W0ZQ/m

Jon Platt w0zq at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 08:53:40 CST 2016

The date for the Buffalo, MN MidWinter Madness hamfest has been moved to this Saturday, March 12.  Our local VHF weak signal club, NLRS, will have a club table there.   As the clubs president, much of my Saturday free time is now consumed with this event, so my ability to get the mobile set up for Sunday and the WiQP is iffy right now.  Just too much stuff to do.  If I can get motivated, I may do a reduced mobile route, TBD.   Looks like the weather will be good which is certainly a plus this time of year.

73, Jon
W0ZQ maybe /m