[WIQPmail] WiQP County Activation Overview

Larry Peterson larry at wb9kmw.com
Fri Mar 11 11:50:51 CST 2016

I sent out our KD9CSI county route a few days ago.  I do not know why it
was not included in the latest listing of mobile units.   We will be
multi-op, multi-station mobile with voice on 75, 40 & 20 meters and
146.55 MHz, starting in Portage county and traveling through 15
counties, in total.

That includes CAL, MIL, OUT and OZA.

We will send out an APRS trail as KD9CSI-6.

Larry WB9KMW