[WIQPmail] WiQP County Activation Overview Update

Craig Larsen kc0dmf at arrl.net
Fri Mar 11 19:46:24 CST 2016

Hey, gang. I've had to change my route a little bit. Sorry for the hassle.
Hopefully it won't matter too much.

John (W0ZQ), I reviewed your county Activation Overview and the counties
that I'm dropping don't appear in the first list of single-operator
counties that were listed.

Summary is below. Be safe, everyone!
/craig
KC0DMF/m

-------------------
KC0DMF/m updated info as of 3/10/2016:

I am removing the following from my route:
Iron, Vilas, Oneida, Lincoln, Marathon, Taylor

The counties I am expecting to reach this year are in northwestern
Wisconsin:
(estim time CDT / county; UPDATED 3/10/2016)
1:00 PM        St Croix
1:33 PM        Polk
1:49 PM        Barron
2:17 PM        Burnett
2:43 PM        Washburn
3:16 PM        Douglas
3:46 PM        Bayfield
4:18 PM        Sawyer
4:52 PM        Ashland
5:24 PM        Price
6:20 PM        Rusk
6:40 PM        Taylor
7:05 PM        Chippewa
7:49 PM        Dunn
8:00 PM        **END**

You can follow me on APRS on www.aprs.fi (as KC0DMF-9).

I hope to give out as many of these counties as possible. Hope to hear you
on the air!
/craig
KC0DMF/m

WIQP contest info: http://www.warac.org/wqp/wqp.htm