[WIQPmail] K1CCN Re-cap

Robert Lunsford kb8uey at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 01:42:25 CDT 2016

We had a blast!  Took a couple days to go through the log but here is a breakdown...
80m CW 15 Qs80m LSB 87 Qs80m PSK31 1 Q40m CW 22 Qs40m LSB 143 Qs40m PSK31 7 Qs20m PSK31 1 Qs20m RTTY 4 Qs20m USB 13 Qs
293 Qs343 QSO Points75 Mults25,725 Claimed Score
Multi Op - Two Transmitter portable operation using a TS50 and a TS850, 100w, and wires deployed in the trees field day style.  No spotting used.
Operators: KB8UEY, K8GIB, and N0YNT
Location: EN45jj just upstream from the hydroelectric dam on the Flambeau River in Thornapple Township, WI between Lady Smith and Bruce in Rusk County.
Never was able to get anything going on 160m despite multiple attempts.  Had some technical glitches that slowed us down.  Our noise level on 40m was ZERO!
Hope to be able to do it again next year!
Rob KB8UEY