[WIQPmail] QSO Party & Hours

Robert Urban robertmurban at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:46:38 CDT 2016

Doug,
>From my experience in WI QSO parties, it is wonderful to have so much
participation from coast to coast and even many Europeans. In this year's
WIQP, I had no problem working all of the western states including HI and
KL7 with the majority of western contacts in WA, OR and CA. It would be
nice though to add an hour or two for better low band propagation.
Hope to work you next year.
73, Bob W9EWZ