[WIQPmail] WIQP and LOTW

Richard k9apw at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 13:48:12 CDT 2016

LoTW is critical that you load exactly the call sign you used for the QSO -- the new NPOTA contest award uses only LoTW to confirm. I worked a portable station who was signing W9XYZ Portable but I logged it as just W9XYZ -- LoTW failed to find the match. I had to correct the call to reflect the /P since that was how the portable station was registered & had logged in as.  It's the same in reverse.

VP5/K9APW is not a match for K9APW/VP5!!

Good luck!

Dick, K9APW, since 1960, EN53fb

Sent from my iPad