[WIQPmail] Hard Counties In the WIQP

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Fri Dec 15 14:39:57 CST 2017

Tim and Joe,

Every year that information is presented on the WIQP webpage.
http://warac.org/wqp/activate.htm

If you read the page and click on the "table" link, you will get a
spreadsheet that goes back to 2013.  It shows the activity by county and
operators definitely do read it.  If you look at Total Q's for Green Lake
county, it went from 0 Q's in 2016 to 278 in 2017.  I don't think they had
a ham radio population explosion!!  lol.

I've used this info in picking out my routes the past couple of years.
Super helpful.

MJ, WO9B