[WIQPmail] KD9CSI Route for WIQP

Larry Peterson larry at wa9tt.com
Wed Mar 8 11:21:59 CST 2017

We will operate 17 counties as KD9CSI, starting in Outagamie and working
towards Brown.  Then down I-43 to Milwaukee, turning west to Madison and
then back up highway 151 towards Fond du Lac. We'll turn towards Ripon
and work a few counties before returning back to Appleton.   Our
operators will be on voice for 20m, 40m and 146.55 MHz.  Around 5 pm, we
will move one rig to 75 meters. For anyone who can work 70cm, we can
also complete a QSO on 446.025 MHz after working you on 2m.   APRS will
be KD9CSI-6.

73,
--
Larry