[WIQPmail] K9APW & K9IBM Mobile Counties Plans for Sunday's WI QSO Party -- TENTATIVE!!!

Dick--K9APW k9apw at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 12:42:49 CST 2017

Dan, K9IBM, and Dick, K9APW, are planning a casual mobile operation for this Sunday's contest.  This is a first for us --
Will be using Dan's mobile with Dick operating -- will most probably sign K9APW/M
Plans are tentative but we expect to follow this route -- no times listed as we are "winging it!" -- We hope to activate the following (14) Wisconsin counties --
DaneGreenLafayetteIowaSaukRichlandGrantCrawfordVernonMonroeJuneauAdamsMarquetteColumbiaDane
NOTE that plans are tentative as mobile not yet checked out -- will be using an Icom 7000 with a couple different mobile antennas.
We will be on 20 + 40 meters SSB for majority of time but will also do some CW and may try 75 as well --
We will be uploading to LoTW at end of test --
Using N3FJP software --
73
Dick, K9APW