[WIQPmail] NE9U/m Wisconsin Qso Party Sunday March 12th

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Wed Mar 8 16:37:04 CST 2017

NE9U, KK9K, and N9BCA will be out mobile in the WQP this Sunday 1800Z- 0100Z.  (Remember...daylight savings time kicks in this Sunday....contest  is 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDST)

Since we aren't to imaginative, we will run the same route as last year!

Plans call for starting from my up Nort cabin in Florence County.

Here is the approximate times for hitting each County line based on last year  (Past performance is not indicative of future results!)...but its as good as we have!

Marinette  1800
Florence  1825
Forest       1849
Vilas          1911