[WIQPmail] WIQP WB9TFH/M es WB9TFF/M

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Fri Mar 10 19:14:20 CST 2017

Gil and Donna,

On the mobile map I listed your trip under the WB9TFF call only.  I kind of
had a space problem so I just made the decision.

Enjoy the mobile op.  We will be starting in Door County and as you say,
I'm always on the lookout for Ozaukee, which has been rarer than hen's
teeth the past couple of years.

73,

MJ, WO9B

MJ