[WIQPmail] N3FJP Software and Home County

wiqp at warac.org wiqp at warac.org
Wed Mar 15 22:33:09 CDT 2017

Hi, Tim –

Sorry we didn’t get back to you sooner.  To answer your question, you should be able to set the home county and it won’t add the bonus. But don’t worry about the claimed score in your log because we rescore all the logs. The claimed score is just for your information.

Hope you had fun.

-Tom, K9BTQ

  WIQP team