[WIQPmail] AF8A SOLP MIXED WQP

Gary Mikitin, AF8A af8a at mangobay.com
Thu Mar 16 20:03:38 CDT 2017

I have many fond memories of both business and vacation trips to the
Badger State, so I've operated this QSO party many, many times over the
years.

     CallSign Used : AF8A, OP AF8A

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : MIXED
      ARRL Section : OH
On Time:  7.0 HRS
         Club/Team : Mad River Radio Club

         Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Mul  Pt/Q

          3.5  CW      46      92    4   2.0
            7  CW     100     200   56   2.0
            7  LSB     26      25    8   1.0

        Total  Both   172     317   68   1.8

Great job by the mobiles, most of whom, I hope, beat the winter storm
home.  My mobile counts were as follows:

N0IJ    16
NE9U    14
K8IR    13
K0PC    11
W0AA    11
W9HB     9
AE0EE    6
NR0T     5
WI9WI    5
WO9B     4
WB9TFF   1
WB9TFH   1
12 Stns, 96 mobile QSOs, 94 on CW, two on SSB

52 fixed station calls ended up in the log.

Many thanks to the West Allis RC for sponsoring, and 73 until next year!