[WIQPmail] WiQP NR0T/9 MultiOp Mobile LP

Rolf Krogstad rolf.krogstad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:05:38 CDT 2017

Call:  NR0T mobile multi-op
Operators: NR0T, OA4ABC

Class: MultiOp Mobile LP
Counties = 9
Miles = 400

 Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Mul
   3.5  CW      55     110    9
     7  CW     175     350   27
     7  LSB      8       8    5
    14  CW      24      48    9
 Total  Both   262     516   50

SSB was pretty much a bust.  40 was more like 20 meter conditions in that
we couldn't hear both sides of any WiQP QSOs.
Once again my MBF was N2CU ("mobile's best friend") who found me in all the
counties and most of the possible bands/county combinations.

We didn't see any snow until the last hour and a half and that was quite
light.  Driving back into the Twin Cities made me appreciate the fact that
we had clear sailing almost the whole way.

QSO Breakdown by county:
STC    3
DUN    24
BAR    36
WSB    30
SAW    28
BAY    25
DOU    46
BUR    35
POL    39

The day was topped off with dinner in Osceola with the crew from W0AA
mobile..
Great contest, thanks to the West Allis club for the sponsorship and all
the hard work which it takes to make this happen.
73,
Rolf  NR0T
Taty  OA4ABC

Virus-free.
<#m_-2612884514116380358_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>