[WIQPmail] WO9B Mobile Route

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Fri Mar 2 10:13:45 CST 2018

It's looking like the WO9B group will going mobile this year.  The "voyage
of the damned" will be the same as last year, Bill-N9KPH, Frank-KA9FZR and
Mike-WO9B.  As we will be stretching our wings for the first time,
expectations are a bit mixed, but we are fully committed.

Details:

Modes:  Both SSB and CW

Bands:  20, 40 and 80

Counties:  RAC, WAL, JEF, ROC, GRE, LAF, IOW, DAN, SAU, COL, DOD, WAS, OZA,
MIL

Post Contest Power Down:   Following the contest, we like to wind down with
a little grub & suds.  Anyone interested in joining us is more than
welcome.  Planning to go to the Bosch Tavern, Hwy 100 & Jaynesville Rd,
Hales Corners.  8:00ish to 10:00ish.

MJ