[WIQPmail] Taty - On the Cover of the NCJ - March/April 2019

Taty Lamas Krogstad taty at teiby.net
Wed Mar 6 22:11:32 CST 2019

Well thank you!Love your song. We will be out on the mobile this Sunday for the WiQP. Hope to hear you then!Thank you againTatyKE0TLandOA4ABCSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
-------- Original message --------From: Tom Macon <tmacon at wi.rr.com> Date: 3/6/19  6:56 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'Wisconsin QSO Party Reflector' <wiqp-mail at warac.org> Cc: 'Rolf Krogstad' <rolf.krogstad at gmail.com>, taty at teiby.net Subject: Taty - On the Cover of the NCJ - March/April 2019 Congratulations, Taty – for beingOn the Cover of the NCJhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1w_l9qM2rs Well we’re big contestersand our stations are the bestersAnd we work everything we hear We work ‘em on codeAnd we work ‘em on phoneWe even decode RTTY by ear We’ve developed our skillsTo give us all kinds of thrillsBut the best thrill we’ve got to say Is the thrill that’ll getchaWhen you get your pictureOn the cover of the NCJ Gonna see my picture on the coverGonna buy five copies for my motherGonna see my smiling faceOn the cover of the NCJ I got a ham widow ladyNamed five-by-nine KatyWho climbs my towers once a week I got a poor ol’ QRPerWho I let give my amp a tweak Now we can all decideIt's time to go outsideWith a KX2 for MPOTA The best thing that’ll getchaIs when you get your pictureOn the cover of the NCJ Gonna see my picture on the coverGonna buy five copies for my motherGonna see my smiling faceOn the cover of the NCJ We got a big prop enhancerThat’ll give ya skin cancerIf you stand in front of it too long We got a gold-plated stadium urinatorThat fits right over your dong We keep on winning and the fun is just beginningAnd it’s prob’ly gonna stay that way We’re writin’ contest scriptureBut we can’t get our pictureOn the cover of the NCJ Gonna see my picture on the coverGonna buy five copies for my motherGonna see my smiling faceOn the cover of the NCJ Gonna see my picture on the coverGonna buy five copies for my motherGonna see my smiling faceOn the cover of the NCJ Lyrics by N0AX The Spurious Emissions Band                Lead/Mandolin:  N0AX                Guitar:  K4RO                Bass:  W4PA                Drums:  KX9X RAWilsonTV, Published on May 24, 2016 -Tom, K9BTQ