[WIQPmail] K9TIT Mobile

Timothy Hale kc9fsh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 20:57:44 CST 2019

Good evening,
Sorry for the last minute info on K9TIT, we were waiting to see if the
other operator was able to get off of work for the QSO Party and luckily he
was.

K9TIT will go mobile tomorrow however we have decided to not have a set
route this year.  We're currently thinking about heading west from Appleton
on highway 10 but beyond that we don't have plans.
We will have APRS running on my phone under K9TIT-9. We will have 2m, 440
FM, 20m, 40m. 75m SSB. If we have a random opening we will have a 6m
antenna with so we won't rule out that band.

73 and talk to you all tomorrow,
Tim KC9FSH  and Andy KC9IZF
Operating as K9TIT