[WIQPmail] WiQP mobile KE0TL

wiqp at warac.org wiqp at warac.org
Tue Mar 12 12:08:39 CDT 2019

We missed you!

CU next year.

-Tom, K9BTQ

From: WIQP-Mail [mailto:wiqp-mail-bounces at warac.org] On Behalf Of Rolf Krogstad via WIQP-Mail
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:47 AM
To: Wisconsin QSO Party Reflector
Cc: Rolf Krogstad
Subject: Re: [WIQPmail] WiQP mobile KE0TL

While it would probably possible to do some kind of modified route, we have decided that it isn't worth risk to drive in this part of Wisconsin and Minnesota today.  This is our first missed mobile WiQP effort since we started making the run in 2010.

As they say in baseball:  "Wait until next year!"

Rolf  NR0T

Taty KE0TL