[WIQPmail] WiQP: W0ZQ/m route

Larry Peterson larry at wa9tt.com
Tue Feb 18 16:49:15 CST 2020

Jon, I will be home this year, and not roving.  If you would like to work weak signal on 2m or other band, just let me know when you are ready.  You can text me at 920-915-4499. I will point my antenna your way and use my VHF+ station.   Normally I get out about 200 miles SSB on 2m, 125cm and 70cm.

I will be working HF bands and any VHF FM on my Kenwood TS-2000.

73,

Larry WA9TT
EN54sh