[WIQPmail] Send us your mobile routes!

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Thu Feb 27 22:24:12 CST 2020

HI WIQP,

The WO9B mobile plan for this year is a near repeat of last years run.
Once more the team will be Mike WO9B,  Frank KA9FZR and Matt KD9CVA.

We are planning to operate CW only as WO9B.  We are going to make of mess
of 40 & 80 and dabble a bit on 20.  The counties will be MIL, OZA, SHE,
MAN, BRO, OUT, WIN, FON, DOD, COL, DAN, JEF, ROC, WAL, KEN, RAC, MIL.  16
counties in all.  We will be running an APRS tracker as WO9B-9.  So follow
us as we go.

This will be our 3rd WIQP mobile attempt and hopefully we will have learned
a thing or two.  Looking for lots o' contacts and having a fun afternoon.

Finally, as we did last year, the post WIQP get together will be held at
the Bosch in Hales Corners.  Come on down.  Tell a tale or two.  Grab a
burger and beer.  We plan to be there by 8:00 PM.

MJ, WO9B