[WIQPmail] Send us your mobile routes!

Timothy Hale kc9fsh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 14:38:06 CST 2020

K9TIT will be mobile again this year. We will be able to operate two HF
bands at a time on 80, 40, or 20 SSB as well as 2m/440 FM. We should be
running APRS under K9TIT-9 as long as I remember to turn that on. The
operators for us right now are KC9FSH, KC9IZF and WE9U.

We will be starting in Menasha in Winnebago County and then moving into the
following counties.
Waushara
Waupaca
Portage
Wood
Marathon
Shawano
Brown
Outagamie
Calumet (for a very brief time near the end of the contest)

If we have time, we'll be going into Oconto county, between Shawano and
Brown, but that all depends on how we are doing on time. We will also be
stopping at the Wood County ARES WIQP location for a little while in
Wisconsin Rapids.
Here is a link to a map showing the route that we plan to take with the
only change being between Portage and Wood, Google maps routed us onto a
county line road but we'll be going more into Wood county on 54 to avoid
the county line. https://i.ibb.co/9Z09nnZ/k9tit-2020-wiqp.png

73,
Tim
KC9FSH