[WIQPmail] ne9u mobile

wiqp at warac.org wiqp at warac.org
Mon Mar 2 21:45:36 CST 2020

Hi, Scott -
Great to hear from you!
Yeah, I imagine it's tough coming back to WI after 85 degrees. Bonaire looks like an interesting place for a lot of reasons.
We're working on some decent wx for the 15th but It's still a little early to tell how successful that will be.
Meanwhile, we'll be looking forward to your route posting.
TU es 73,
-Tom, K9BTQ
  WIQP team