[WIQPmail] W9FK Operation from IOWA County

P and J Gural janphil68 at att.net
Tue Mar 10 01:50:54 CDT 2020

Hello everyone--I will be operating the BONUS STATION--W9FK (SSB) instead of my my call from Iowa (IOW) County.

Operation will be from the Super 8 Motel between County Highway YZ, State Highway 23 and US Highway 18, north side of Dodgeville, WI.  Operation will be on 75, 40 and 20 SSB using OCFD antennas as well as on 2M (146.55 MHz-FM).  This time I have a 7 element 2M beam with me.  May need help from a passing rover to confirm the county!
Good luck to all.  This is a fun contest and the weather looks to be decent.

73,Phil, W9NAW414,617.7029 (cell)