[WIQPmail] NE9U/m in Michigan qso party

NE9U - Scott Jasper skjasper at att.net
Wed Apr 14 12:43:32 CDT 2021

KK9K and I will be going mobile in MIQP Saturday.  1600z - 0400z

We will activate 14 of the 15 BIG U.P. counties.  Since we will be in
each one close to an hour, we will run out 40/20 CW and then hit
primarily 20 ssb while daylight.  80 cw and ssb later in the day.

Give us a call!

Counties in order:  Michigan qso party mobile. 1600z-0400z iron,
dickinson,menomonie, delta, schoolcraft, mackinaw, chippewa, luce,
alger, marquette, baraga, houghton, ontonogon, gogebic

I'l also be  using APRS as NE9U-9, but more moose than cell phone towers
in the U.P. so may get disconnected a lot....

73

Scott  NE9U

--
https://www.avg.com