[WIQPmail] W0ZQ/m for 2021 WQP

Jon Platt w0zq at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 10:50:30 CST 2021

Sorry to say no mobile operations from Wisconsin for me this year.  My XYL, Barb, is scheduled for her 2nd COVID shot in Rochester that Saturday at 1:30pm.  I thought about looping back home through Wisconsin after her shot but just not sure how she will be feeling after that 2nd shot, so "Plan A" is to work all you guys from my home station in Mpls later in the day.
Be safe out there, have fun, and hope to work you on 40 or 80m later in the day from that rare MN multiplier.
73, JonW0ZQ