[WIQPmail] WiQP KB9S SO Mobile LP

Mark kb9s at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 07:51:43 CDT 2021

My antenna is mounted on a GMC Serria pickup with Breedlove stake pocket bracket. I also have a couple guys going to the front of the pickup box.
When I mounted the 80, 40 and 20 meter resonators on the VP-1 the resonate point was lower on all three bands.  Which required all three resonators whips to be shorted.

73, Mark KB9S