[WIQPmail] LoTW and Mobiles

Mark kb9s at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 13:45:07 CDT 2021

AD1C wrote some software that makes these log changes easy.

ADIF County Conversion
https://software.ad1c.us/ADIF_County/

This program is useful for converting an ADIF contest log containing
county abbreviations, into an ADIF file that contains county names as
per the ADIF specification. It also removes the /county identifier from the mobile callsign.
You can then upload this new ADIF file to LOTW or your everyday logging program.

Split ADIF Log by Transmitted QTH
https://software.ad1c.us/ADIF_Split/

This program is useful for splitting up an ADIF contest log by
transmitted QTH. This is useful for mobiles/rovers who would need to
sign each separate county operation properly for upload to Logbook of
the World.

73, Mark KB9S