[WIQPmail] WO9B Mobile Route

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Fri Mar 11 11:07:14 CST 2022

After a couple of years sitting on the sideline, it is nice to be back in
the mobile game.  This year's group consists of:  Frank KA9FZR, Dave WB9OWN
and Mike WO9B.

The operation will be strictly CW.  No APRS tracking this year.  Here are
the projected Counties to be visited:
MIL
OZA
SHE
MAN
BRO
OUT
CAL
WIN
WAP
POR
WSR
MAR
COL
DAN
ROC
WAL
KEN
RAC

QSLs:  For county hunters and those wishing to have a memento of this
year's WI QSO Party, in addition to LOTW, the WO9B crew will be issuing a
WIQP QSL card in response to all received QSL mail requests.

Post WIQP Dinner:  What has become a tradition, we will be completing the
WIQP event with a Sunday evening dinner at The Bosch Tavern in Hales
Corners.  We plan to arrive shortly after 8:00 looking for a great dinner
and real conversation....enough of the dits and dahs.  If you are in the
neighborhood, stop by and join the group.

Vy 73,

MJ, WO9B