[WIQPmail] W1AW/9 operation for Wisconsin

Mark Seyffer kb9s at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 13:46:16 CDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

You are invited to participate in the W1AW/9 operation for Wisconsin. You must be an ARRL member. Wisconsin's operating period is July 12th through July 18th! You must register and be approved to operate. Please let your friends and club know about this opportunity and invite them.

We are allowed one station per mode (SSB, CW and Digital) at a time, so up to three stations per band at once. There will be a lot of operating time available. WARC bands on HF are excluded.

Operating guidelines are available at   https://ok.arrl.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Operating-Requirements-for-W1AW-VOTA-portables-v6.0.pdf

I have setup an operating schedule at https://ham-qtv.com/
You will need to create a login and then request to operate in the W1AW/9 Wisconsin second week event. After you have been approved, you will be able to select operating time slots.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

73,

Mark KB9S
Wisconsin Coordinator
kb9s at arrl.net