[WIQPmail] To Go or Not to Go

Todd Fonstad tfonstad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:25:17 CST 2023

That is the question!

I'm driving Scott, KX9RT, on our mobile trek this coming Sunday during the
WIQP. He and I will get together this evening to discuss 'options' for
travel on what is predicted to be a very snowy day. We here in central WI
just got dumped on with 4-5" of fresh snow, and another 4-5" are presumably
on the way from late Saturday through the early hours of Monday. We may
cancel altogether or choose to shorten our route to a few nearby counties.
At the least, it would seem that the timeline and/or route Scott posted to
the reflector will be affected.

I'm wondering what the other folks who are planning to operate mobile are
considering, given the weather forecast.

73
Todd
N9NE