[WIQPmail] To Go or Not to Go

Gil VB giljvan at netscape.net
Fri Mar 10 11:38:25 CST 2023

We are not mobile WBTFF es WB9TFH, planned on going portable to Redgranite today for the weekend but didn't because of snow. Now we are to get 3 inches of snow tomorrow night into Sunday, more shoveling, we planned on being back home Monday. If we went we would have to take the antenna down in snow storm. I'm may go tomorrow.

Gil VB -- WB9TFH --
giljvan at netscape.net