[WIQPmail] To Go or Not to Go

Chuck Dellis w9wlx at wi.rr.com
Sat Mar 11 06:01:13 CST 2023

It is March!  With the solar cycle uptick, we may have 20 meters play a bigger role (and maybe even 15 meters).  Call CQ on 20m and build your state mults & QSO points.  We have good out of state participation and a new plaque this year for out of state QRP.  We may be able to partially offset the weather impact with better propagation on the upper bands.

-Chuck, W9WLX