[WIQPmail] Yes, KX9RT Will Go!

Todd Fonstad tfonstad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 16:23:16 CST 2023

Greetings from POR!

Scott and I just finished getting the mobile ready for tomorrow's WIQP and
went for a test drive. We found 15M and 20M to be wide open and made
several quick CW contacts on those bands. We'll alternate between those
bands and 40 (both CW and SSB). Listen for us on 80CW during the last hour
or so.

With up to 6" of snow predicted, we will 'go with the flow'. We may end up
just activating the four adjacent counties of POR, MAR, SHA, and WAP if
road conditions are poor but hope to add more if at all possible. It's
doubtful that we'll be able to drive the dozen-county route that Scott
posted to the reflector a few days ago.

GL to all and 73!
Todd, N9NE, driver
Scott, KX9RT, operator